Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You (or someone you elect to be the driver) must be between 23 and 65 years of age and must possess a valid driving license in Malaysia or valid international driving license with at least two years driving experience. Malaysian Probationary (“P”) license is accepted. You have to prepare the original IC and valid driving license when you collect the rental vehicle. The operator will decline the rental and no refund will be allowed if hirer fails to comply to this terms.
- The rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia. The rates cover a full 24 hours with unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver (CDW), theft protection and taxes, depending on the vehicle rented. Excess hours of six (6) hours and below is charged hourly. Excess hours of above six (6) hours is charged daily.
- The rates include unlimited liability insurance coverage of third party bodily injuries and passenger risk and third party property damage, depending on the vehicle rented.
- Loss of vehicle by fire and theft will be your full responsibility and liability. Further explanation about CDW coverage is as follows: -
- CDW coverage will only be effective with the availability of a police report within 24 hours pertaining to the damages caused to the rented vehicles.
- Missing and damaged items or accessories such as tyres, wheels, sport rims, radio, cd player, windscreen, emblem, logo, GPS mapping device are not covered by vehicle insurance and CDW.
- Collision damages due to your negligence such as driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol, and dangerous driving will void all CDW protection.
- CDW insurance does not cover undercarriage and upper body of the vehicle damage in an accidents and collisions.
- If the CDW insurance is voided due to the above, you are liable to pay the Excess Rates as shown in the table below according to vehicle group.
VEHICLE GROUPABCDEExcessRM2,500RM3,500RM4,500RM8,000RM12,500Non-Waiver Damage ExcessRM450RM600RM900RM1,200RM1,500
*Acceptance of CDW does not waive the Non-Waiver Damage Excess
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) is available upon request from the operator. (PAI is subject to terms and conditions of the current engaged insurance company) Please refer to the operator for PAI rates and details.
- Security Deposit - the operator will charge your credit card or debit card between RM100 - RM1000. The operator will evaluate the condition of the vehicle to process the refund once you return the vehicle to the rental location. The maximum number of days to hold the security deposit is 14 days, in order to facilitate matters pertaining to traffic offences or fines, if any.
- All traffic related fines or summonses, including those issued by the local authority (such as the local council or city hall), Road Transport Department (Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)) and the police will be your responsibility.The fines or summonses will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The operator's vehicle comes with a full tank of fuel and must be returned likewise. Otherwise you will be charged for the refuelling cost.
- It is important that you must inform the operator immediately in the event of extension of rental, as the operator needs to facilitate the insurance coverage. Failure to do so will mean you are driving the car without insurance and the operator's permission.
- Any cost of repairs during the rental period will only be refunded with the presentation of supplier's original receipt and damage parts. Any repairs exceeding RM100 must get prior approval from the operator.
- Please contact 018-2747064 or 019-2409278 for any booking assistance for thevect.com.
- All vehicles are not allowed to be driven into Singapore or Thailand.
- For any breakdown service or info, please do not hesitate to call the operator